quick HET Darwin showoff

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
just got back from Sydney last night, went to see my mum for mums day and see the rellos had a funeral too, BUT,
on the way back i had a quick stop to meet with Colin and pick up this little fella,
please welcome the newest addition to the NatoRey wildlife reserve that is my home
this is Fedor my HET Darwin :)
10559768.89bb9137.1024.jpg

10559770.d0eff982.1024.jpg

10559769.20706d28.1024.jpg

As you can tell im bloody stoked,
just a quick thanks to Colin it was a pleasure to finaly meet ya and thanks for
everything :)

NatoRey

As you can tell im bloody stoked,
just a quick thanks to Colin it was a pleasure to finaly meet ya and thanks for
everything :)

NatoRey

good to meet you to nathan and thats for the kind words.. I hope the het does well and keeps improving and gets better and better colour for you mate.. thanks again and any questions, information, advice, help or problems.. just contact me ad I'll do my best to help.. cheers

what did you think of the size of that one nato? bigger than you expected? :)

WOW........that is one beautiful snake. Can't wait to see the pics as he grows. I also have a het Darwin hatchie (6 months), just getting ready to shed.

Well done NatoRey on your purchase and another WOW to Colin for breading such a stunner

Drop dead beautiful.... the markings and colours are exquisite, I fell in love with the eye colour. No wonder you are so happy :)
Kind regards
Crystal

Last edited:
good to meet you to nathan and thats for the kind words.. I hope the het does well and keeps improving and gets better and better colour for you mate.. thanks again and any questions, information, advice, help or problems.. just contact me ad I'll do my best to help.. cheers

what did you think of the size of that one nato? bigger than you expected? :)

hahaha yeah was a bit of a shock hes a biggin eh :) thanks again mate :)

haha yeah I thought you were going to keel over for a second when you saw him :D
he was a great feeder from the start and had 20 plus feeds by the way..
and your very welcome nato

Wow, what a little stunner.

Looks like everything that comes from Colin is top notch, not just jungles :)

Lovely snake.very nice colours and markings.you should be a happy chappy with such nice arm candy.lol.no offence meant.

I don't think Colin owns any average looking snakes. Any I have seen are absolute stunners! Congrats on the new addition Nato!

settle down guys you'll give me a big head :oops: but thanks heaps for the positive comments.

heres nato's male
attachment.php

Great pattern and colour!

What else do you breed other than jungles and darwins Colin?

hahaha colin when u pulled him out of the bag i near soiled myself, hes a bloody powerhouse!
i got him on the heat, he just had a swim, a massive drink, hes a mobile lil bugger, when i got my MD she hid for 2 weeks then only came out for food an water
this lil fella hasnt even used the hide till just now but hes back out again cruzin about hes lookin happy :)
when he has settled down i will get the good camera out and take some better shots :)

thanks.. a bit of this and a bit of that :D will pm you

Thanks Colin, will be looking for some good stuff next season (when I'm allowed to buy again lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your purchase! Colin breeds absolute cracker animals!

That is an absolute ripper Darwin colin!

After a 18 months with two delightful 'plain' snakes, I am really starting to apreciate 'quality' reptiles.

I cannot ever see myself as a breeder, but would love to have something as beautiful as that in my collection.

andyh has a quailty collection as well for those that live in adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back