quick HET Darwin showoff

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha colin when u pulled him out of the bag i near soiled myself, hes a bloody powerhouse!
i got him on the heat, he just had a swim, a massive drink, hes a mobile lil bugger, when i got my MD she hid for 2 weeks then only came out for food an water
this lil fella hasnt even used the hide till just now but hes back out again cruzin about hes lookin happy :)
when he has settled down i will get the good camera out and take some better shots :)

haha awesome mate thats what I like to hear.. sounds like he's settled in already no problems.. that whole clutch were great feeders and just grew like weeds.. the couple of albinos I kept are powering too..
theres a pic of one here if anyones interested [post # 228] http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/darwin-thread-122332/page/16#post1942408

thanks everyone for all the positive comments.. its appreciated heaps

haha yeah I thought you were going to keel over for a second when you saw him :D
he was a great feeder from the start and had 20 plus feeds by the way..
and your very welcome nato

That is a big baby...lol

Lovely little chap with great markings. The Darwins are wonderful pythons to keep and have such great variation. I'm sure you will have fun with him. When they decide to eat well, they sure grow quickly. I've been pumping one for a couple of weeks and it's amazing the size he's added in a short time. He's also a lot less snappy now that he's getting food as often as he wants it - something to keep in mind!

Wow, Nato - What a great & gorgeous new addition!! Congratulations :D Very envious. I've never seen a Darwin that 'sexy' lol
Colin - You have some gorgeous animals :D

thanks guys im stoked, photos dont do this little guy justice hes so mellow and not phased 1 second about any of us around him just busted him drinkin with his whole head underwater then just hangs on the branch or hide hasn't hid, hasn't even looked remotely skittish,
strangely like a hippy :p
one happy camper here :)

Nato

quick update, had his 1st shed with us heres some fresh color :)
10843240.dc2d6fec.1024.jpg

10843236.248654cd.1024.jpg

10843258.8d6305d5.1024.jpg

hes still 2 fast to get really good shots so when he slows down more good ones coming :)

Not bad eh,
Nato

Dayum that is one AWESOME looking Darwin! Where you been hiding these guys Col, I want me some :lol:

Dayum that is one AWESOME looking Darwin! Where you been hiding these guys Col, I want me some :lol:

cheers peoples he is sexy as hell isnt he, hope Colin has a female for me next season ;)

thanks thalia :D all the albinos and hets sold pretty quick but should have a few more from that same pairing this season with luck.. there's some pics of the female holdback I've been hiding away haha at post 275 and the male is at post 258 here in the http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/darwin-thread-122332/page/19#post1986382

he shed again so heres more pics :) hes coloring up very nicely and so placid with a greedy feeding side hes wicked :)
11217597.e0b131ca.1024.jpg

11217602.5f7618fc.1024.jpg

11182981.6b1ea120.1024.jpg

11217610.7a08ce02.1024.jpg

5 new 52 liter home
11182996.9036240a.1024.jpg

not bad eh :) thnx Colin :)

Nato

Oh gosh he is a sexy beast for a het darwin!
I am just looking into getting a couple of hets myself.
He is stunning, you should both be proud (NATO and Colin). Can't wait to see more photos of him in the future!

Nice Albino Col, but I still gotta vote for the Het. IMO Osiris is still the best looking critter I've seen. I think you might have to save me one from your next clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back