quick question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Sorry I do not have an answer to this question but I am very keen for a reply. I am new to these forums and I have exactly the same question.

I currently have a central beardie and I am currently doing a bit of homework into blueys (Central Blue Tongue). I was also wondering whether it is safe to house a bluey and beardie together. Has anybody had experience with this?

I've only housed an eastern bluey with an eastern beardie. Would suppose the same thing with central beardy & central bluey. As long as they could get away from each other and get their equivalent heat source I dont see why not.

i have 2 easten blueys with to bearded dragons in the same tank have been for about 1 year never had a fight

Thanks for the replies. It has been helpful.

I currently have an enclosure that is 3ft x 2ft x 2ft (approx). I do have a spare aquarium at similar size. I guess what I could do is just try it and if there is any hint of problems, pull the bluey out and put in the aquarium until I get another enclosure built.

Anyway, still thinking through it at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back