Quick Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

massive27

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have a friend with a baby bluey and a baby beardie and he insists on housing them together until they are a bit bigger then he will seperate them, i have told him countless times its most likely not gunna end well but he dosent listen coz I have no experience (i thought it was just common sense). Could I get sum reply's from you guys and gals who have years of experience, on wether this is a good idea or not? every answer is appreciated. Also he always says when i bring it up, they are babies what harm could they do? So naive, Cheers

sorry i forgot, they are in a 3 foot fish tank, he says 1 or 2 months depends on how big, how quick they grow

Well, for one they have different feeding requirements and as far as i can remember they have differnt basking temp. Not to mention they will eeventually hurt eachother especially being in such a small space.
As above, if they were in an outdoor pit with plenty of room it would be a different story

meh, if he has it setup well, they should be fine for a while. He needs to offer some aboreal climbing for his bearded dragon so they can remain in seperate zones and have their own space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back