R.I.P. My Old Girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mungus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Today is one of the saddest days in my life.........................my Border Collie Jessie passed away in our arms.
She was our best mate.
We did most things together, and she was loyal to her last breath.
R.I.P my old girl.........................
You will always be missed, forever loved and never forgotten......................:cry::cry:

Attachments

• IMGP1679a.jpg
    IMGP1679a.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 173
sorry to hear mate, what a cute girl!

Gee im really sorry mate, seeing someone lose a pet always makes me cry, its no easier than losing a much loved human member of the family. I still shed a frequent tear over my cat Darcy I lost over 9 years ago to cancer, he was only 2 years old.

Jessie is a beautiful girl, im sure she will be forever remembered.

We can only wait for the day we were all reunited.

That is terrible news :( I am so sorry for your loss.Loosing a dog is one of the hardest things to bear. RIP Jessie ...beautiful girl.

It's a terrible time when you lose a real friend like that, sorry to hear of your loss Mungus.

R.I.P. Jessie

I am really sorry for your loss! One beautiful dog!
R.I.P. Jessie

Sorry to hear of your loss :( Losing a mate sucks

Sorry to hear this. Was anything wrong wif her or just old? R.I.P Jessie.

Last edited:
R.I.P Jessie... she looks like a gorgeous girl im so sorry for your loss... my heart breaks 4 u

Sorry to hear it. I have a border collie they are wonderfull dogs. Dont think I could cope with loosing her :cry:

I'm so sad for you.
She looked like a beautiful and loving friend.

She'll run in golden fields forever. <3

Bad news mate,

I lost my male Arab last April, it still cuts me up.

I am closer to my hounds than I am to people. They truely are mates for life, it is just a shame that we only get a short time with them.

She looks like a top dog mate, chin up and you will find another great dog that will soon become your best mate.

Cheers,

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back