R.I.P. My Old Girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's so cute, its hard moving on from a pet moving on, i dont know how i will feel when my cat dies. hope u have lots of great times together.

Will

shes awesome aleks and so damn cute :D
I know you'll never forget jessie but great that youve got a new dog for you and the family..
congrats and she must be a tough little girl to stand your dirty socks mate :lol:

:D Awww she looks so cute (she always was such a cutie) Thanks for the update :) I'm glad she's happy.

Aww she is so gorgeous Aleks. Wishing you all the happiness in the world with Stella :)
And all the best memories of Jessie :)

Thanks so much for the positive feed back.
She is a cutie...........lol
Got my wife wrapped around her paw and sock..........[ she would lying on her back if it was my sock Colin...lol ]

Thanks so much for the positive feed back.
She is a cutie...........lol
Got my wife wrapped around her paw and sock..........[ she would lying on her back if it was my sock Colin...lol ]

haha I bet she's got you just as wrapped around her paw mate :lol: and thats what I thought.. but thought maybe she was holding her breath :lol: haha

great to see stella mate and its good to see you back in such good spirits.. cheers

I'm so sorry :( my dog is also having that heartbreaking trip to the vet tomorrow to be put down.. I know how you feel and it isn't fun. Jessie looks beautiful. I'm sure she had an amazing life with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back