Random 05 hatchie Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungleland

Reaction score
Hello All,
Hatching season is here and I got a few clutches out of different carpet species, I took time to take some pics and share.....
Hope you enjoy!
regards,
Joel

nice lookin snakes there !!!!!!! how much will ya sell them for they look quite good????

Hello Kahn, thye are all different species so there price will vary when I decided to part with them....

sevrum, the one that still in the egg is a jungle.

Here's another Jungle (stripey clutch) come out and went back in
:)

The 3rd photo says B&W pairing did you breed B&W jungles this year? If so have you pics of the parents?

they all look great jungleland :) cant wait to breed my pair of bredli (only 3 more years to wait lol) *sigh*

Stevo, B&W as bill and wendy, here's their pics for you,
Thanks tweety2, hang in there these is one of the best parts of keeping reptile so you really have something to look forward to.....

Nice snakes Joel, well done, looks like your gonna have a good year.Are all your carpets hatched yet? Some of mine still havent layed, which reminds me i better go check now.

G'day mike,

Thanks,Yeah they are all about hatch, I heard a few breeders have a late hatching this season, go and check yours and if they are out grab me a couple more stripeys :D

Have a merry christmas!

Joel

Oh! They are gorgeous!! You gotta put up more pics! When do you think some will be up for sale? I'm sure many people will be very interested after seeing those pics you got up there.

Congrats on the beautiful hatchies! You look like you really know your stuff!

well done great looking animals, cant wait to see how the b&w's turn out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back