Random collections??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably not that random but i collect NIRVANA/KURT COBAIN memorabilia. All up i have about 250 items from one of his personal guitars to other signed guitars and photoes. I even have the shirt that he wore to the 1992 gig a fishermans wharf on the gold coast (and yes im sure it was the shirt he wore, i was there and i bought it from a reputable dealer, it came with a DNA analysis report) I think i have a problem :)

i collect NRL memorabilia, especially Bulldogs...

im as bad as ^^^above^^^ as i have so many signed items and actual players on feild gear..
i have the actual boots Willie Tonga wore in the 04 G/F and Origin.. training ****rs off Mason. SBW, Anasta, Matua and El Masri.
This is to name just a bit of my massive collection.

Im also Friends with Braith Anasta so i have some player only gear from the Roosters too..
I have one of the 18 tracksuits the roosters specially made for the 17 players and coach for their 100th annaversery game.

Plus to my fetishes i collect guitar pics too..
I have Kirks (Metallica), Dimebag (Pantera), Stevie Vai's, Joe Sats, Richie (Bon Jovi) Edge (U2), Paul Stanley (Kiss) and Angus Young to name just a few..

And 3 Classic Gibsons and 1 Maton guitar to add to the list...

i guess i dont really collect it obsessivley because i havent bought any in ages but i like to say i collect vinyl records. i know alot of people on here probably have records but when your 16 its abit diffrent lol. i have a huge collection ranging from original black sabbath and new wave of british heavy metal to thrash and death metal and the very first black metal bands like venom and celtic frost. i also have alot of cheesy glam stuff in there too like motley crue, faster pussycat, ratt and other forgotten gems!! :)

I have a collection of fishing lures....i keep buying.....I can't help it and worse still I only ever use a favourite proven few of them......I think I need help

I have a huge collection of stickers - started collecting them when I was at primary school.
I also collect wetsuit stubby coolers. Whenever I visit a new place I buy one from there. It drives my wife slightly nuts.
And I also have a few skulls from different animals - but nothing like some of the skull collections others on this site have.

I used to collect girls phone numbers but have given up since meeting my wife.

My ex used to collect smurfs. Many... many... many smurfs. It was a little disturbing coming from a nearly 30yo man really, especially when he came home *delighted* that he'd found smurf pillowcases and wanted to actually put them on the actual pillows we actually slept on. :|

My ex used to collect smurfs. Many... many... many smurfs. It was a little disturbing coming from a nearly 30yo man really, especially when he came home *delighted* that he'd found smurf pillowcases and wanted to actually put them on the actual pillows we actually slept on. :|

Is start getting worried if he asked you one night to dress as smurfett

Is start getting worried if he asked you one night to dress as smurfett

Okay... that brought back one disturbing memory :shock: Thankfully the term 'ex' is very very operative right now, and my husband thankfully merely collects pythons and random vehicle parts :D

when i was little i used to collect anything and everything Dolphin. i easily had up to 650 statues, 2 quilt covers, 30 framed images, took swimming lessons so i could be a marine biologist (yeah right i can't even subtract $16.45 from $50) lest to say i was obsessed and probably where my anger issues stemmed from as well (at the time dolphins were being shot in the Port river and over a 2week span 20 had died...made me furious)

Lambert - why would you need to subtract $16.45 from $50 - do the dolphins always come in to your shop with large notes?

I personally think you'd be better as a marine biologist than an accountant... And I can tell you which is more fun too....

no, i have learning disabilities do to my anti convulsive's i was on when i was a kid (hell i'll be on them for the rest of my life) and i'm Majorly affected in maths and science so it seems like a stupid idea for me to have wanted to be a marine biologist when i can't do basic math like i pointed out and science. although i love the human anatomy...dead or alive!

Real Madrid collectables mostly from 50's and 60's, but I have alot of new pieces as well. I think the collection is over 150 unique items atm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back