rant about the opposite gender

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really rather simple.

Humans are the least upgraded computer around. We are hard wired to live in small 'tribal' groups. This 'hard wiring' is very apparent through a lot of social psychology, including mating & pairing.

Women look for strong blood. A bad boy, a big man, someone who can protect and provide. Only the effects of the 'age of decadence' have blurred this slightly

Men look for a strong, healthy woman who is able to carry and care for children.

Symmetry is in fact the most attractive trait. Ever heard of the mother cat pushing the new born kitten with the deformed ear out of the litter? Its about keeping the blood lines strong.

There is so much depth to this topic and lots of literature available. Everyone has a different view on the finer points but the basics, they don't change, we haven't evolved enough for them to change.

Men look for a strong, healthy woman who is able to carry and care for children.

Some men should be looking for a woman who doesn't want kids, there are too many men who's wives get pregnant and then they piss off and leave them because it's all too hard. Some women do the same after they're given birth, they can just as bad as each other.

Wow - talk about not 'getting over it' and dredging this ol' one up again!

I'm trying to work out what blossoming relationship I was getting into back then... Because it's certainly not the one that just ended recently. Hmmmmmm.....

Well, that one (and any other relationship I have previously been in) didn't work out.

Baggage... why do girls around my age (mid to late 30s) have so much damned baggage that they just don't try to control?

I remember what happened to that blossoming relationship - it was a shame really, I had to make a choice and funny enough, I made the wrong one (or the right one, depending on what happens next I guess ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back