• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rat Breeding Banks For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have for sale these three used rat bays. We are currently in the process of putting our house on the market so oviously can't have a shed full of rats. Photo's of the cages are below and they easily hold a couple of hundred rats. Cages will be cleaned before sale. Sizes of each are below:
* 3 bay (great for breeding colonies and plenty of room) 800W x 1200H x 450D $70
* 8 bay tall one ( great for mothers and babies or small colonies) 1800H x 820W x 600D $150
* 8 bay long one ( great for mothers, babies and small colonies) 1850W x 380D x 1200H $150
Will sell seperatly or as one lot for $300

For more information please contact Logan on 0411 075 787 or email [email protected]

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

Last edited:
They look good Logan, are they easy to clean through the doors on the side?
Cheers,
Rob

Hi Rob, yeah there pretty easy to keep clean with the side doors as there quite big (well enough room for you to move around) a old dust pan does the job and a hose out every so often. And with the longer enclosure I've put access doors on either side. Then the last lot in there I did had front access doors so even easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back