Ratings!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyber_crimes

I was just wondering how this rating scheme works? I noticed after making 5 or so posts that I had turned from an egg into a snakelet.
Can someone tell me how this and the points scheme works?
Ive read that points are credited to tho's for posts,articles,votes etc Are they checked and credited weekly? monthly? or as they are submitted?

Ratings

As far as I can tell, they're credited as you post. The important point really, though, is not to get too caught up in the points thing.

The main thing is to participate in the community, and contribute when you have something to say, not to post just for points.

Don't worry though.... your points will climb quickly enough, as this is a great place, and you won't be able to resist posting from time to time, so your points will climb without having to worry about it! :wink: :lol:

Points and ranks are completely seperate. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it is still buggy and when people get too competitive it wrecks what we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back