re: Photo Rooms

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I was wondering about the photos in the personal galleries, are there are MB limits that are imposed or what is morally the best thing. Not that I want to add many more photos. I just dont want to be Mb greedy and do the wrong thing by the site. Please let me know if I should trim it down a bit and what is acceptable.
Cheers,
Adam.
ps Check out the Jungle Photo that I have just posted, 'Lemon Jungle 4', its pretty awesome!

gday ad and welcome. i don't know much about the MB stuff u would probly have to talk to Slateman about that but those photos are very nice

Hi Morelia,
thanks, I have a new digital camera and some excess time at the moment!!!

Hi,
I think that you don't have too many photos, as if you browse through the Gallery you will see that a lot of members have more than one page. Also those are very nice Bredl's :) . I have one as well it is the most docile snake I have ever encountered, but he is still a bit nervous whilst being handled. You are right they are very easy to photograph. Also that is a very nice jungle.
Cheers

:)

Hi Ad.

I checked out your photos, and you've done a great job in reducing the size whilst maintaining the quality. Don't worry, you're fine!

Very nice photos, by the way! :eek:

The basic rule is, if we think you have too much, we will tell you. Just keep it reasonable, say under 30 megs???

No Worries,
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I think 30Mb is more than reasonable and more than I would require. I will rotate photos until I'm happy I have the best shots of my reptiles, that could take forever!!! :lol:

Brodie, which jungle where you referring too that you liked?, there is one photo of the gold jungle and the 4 photos of the lemon. These pythons are new to me and I am over-curious to know how their colours will turn out. I think the gold one will be awesome though he might just turn 'muddy' yellow, because they are so different yet had the same father, over time it will tell for sure, but if you have any experience and views I would be happy to hear them!

Cheers,
Ad

jungle

hey,
I really liked the lemon one, I have never seen coluration like that before, keep posting more pics as they keep growing, especially the Bredl's as they are my fav.
Cheers

Stuff the jungles... you have Boyd's!!!!
My favourite herp!!
I will be getting some when I get my class 2 licence.
Have you bred them at all or are you planning to?
I will be looking for some in 15 months or so.... :D

I agree about the bredli Brodie, they are great pythons, if i had to lose all my pythons apart from 1 animal I reckon I'd keep a Bredli. They have a fantastic nature. Although I am a fairly new herp so other animals might yet come along to further impress me. I will take some more photo's of them soon to change whats on the site (I haven't got any really great shots of them yet - and I've already taken 300 photos of them!!) and I intend to update the photos as the animals mature.

Magpie, the boyds are a great lizard aren't they. I have a nice enclosure for them, but you could really go 'all-out' and have an awesome display, they are that kind of animal. I want to take more photos of them too! I should have some for sale this year, fingers crossed!

Then again, I'm happy with all my reptiles and each one I think is the cream of the crop at some point!! So I rave on about them all anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back