Real or fake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the elephant that is fake moosey!!! My argument is that if it was real, its tusks would be closer together and make nice little tunes when you press them, its feet would be coffee tables and its ears would be lampshades!!!! ;) :lol: ;)

Teamsherman said:
Its the elephant that is fake moosey!!! My argument is that if it was real, its tusks would be closer together and make nice little tunes when you press them, its feet would be coffee tables and its ears would be lampshades!!!! ;) :lol: ;)

And its leg would be in a science lab at Monash U.

i am living in timber creek, nearest town is kununurra. The Ord river which runs from Kununurra through Lake Argyle is lined with cliffs just like that. There is no doubt it was taken in Kununurra probably on the ord. There are also a number of different species of rock wallabies and other wallabies up here, there actually isnt any large kangaroos at all, especially east of Kununurra. I cant see why its hard to belive its real... you see stuff like that all the time up here.. really nothing special.

its funny how we all know large olives, scrubbies even large carpets take wallabies and small roos.. but then we we see a picture of it, for some reason its fake. As i said before, it certainly is kununurra, you get alot of wallabies there, and olives are very common in the area, and we all know olives get up to around 4m, which i would guess that one looks like. I really dont see why its hard to belive.

so take another look y is there no water on the rocks where it has been draged out ohh and the elephant is the real pick

do you really think that much water is going to come of a wet wallabie, being dragged out very slowely.. i would say most the water would be just runing down the wallaby, its not like is spalshing around.. anyway i give up..... ive seen more impressive things happen up here than that.. i just dont see why someone would fake the picture when you could prolly go out and take one just like it.... my point is.... im sure olives that big, eat wallabies that big every day in that area.... so whats the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back