Recent Photo Shoots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted some images and I thought I'd give you all a sneak peak at what I've been shooting recently.
These are just a random selection with heaps more from each shoot in my 'Recent Work Gallery' so feel free to head over and check them out.

I thought I'd also let everyone know that all of my images are now available as screensavers/desptop Backgrounds by following these simple steps -
Click on the image you like > Add to Cart > Downloads > Personal Use > Medium 1500px)

© 2009 Shannon Plummer Photography

Eastern Brown Snake

EasternBrownSnakePseudonajatexti-1.jpg

EasternBrownSnakePseudonajatextilis.jpg

Frilled Lizard

FrilledLizardonwhite.jpg

FrilledLizarddefensedisplay.jpg

Inland Taipan

InlandTaipanOxyuranusmicrolepido-1.jpg

InlandTaipanOxyuranusmicrolepidotus.jpg

Eastern or Common Tiger Snake

EasternTigerSnakeNotechisscutatussc.jpg

Common Death Adder

CommonDeathAdderAcanthophisantarcti.jpg

Kimberley or Northern Blue Tongue Lizards

KimberleyorNorthernBlueTongueLizard.jpg

Eastern Blue Tongue Lizard

EasternBlueTonguedSkinkonwhite.jpg

Julatten Jungle Python

JulattenJunglePythononwhite2.jpg

Diamond Python

DiamondPythononwhitebackground.jpg

Children's Python

ChildrensPythonAntaresiachildreni2.jpg

Stimsons Python

StimsonspythonAntaresiastimpsoni.jpg

Coastal Carpet Python

CoastalCarpetPythononabranchoutside.jpg

great photos! just make sure no one pinches them. Out of curiosity can people use software to remove logos etc? or once its on is t stuck there

bloody awesome stuff. admired your handy work for months now always check out the threads where ppl mention u've taken the shots. would love u to take some snaps of my guys but your all the way up in qld :cry: aah well one of my mates mum has gotten into photography pretty hardcore so might hit her up about it, dunno if she'll appreciate the subject matter being snakes! lol

It someone was sad enough they could sit there and try to manually erase my watermark in Photoshop but all of my images are registered with the US Copyright Office so I can easily claim worldwide for damages against anyone who manipulates or uses my images without permission or outside the terms of their purchase license etc without any cost to myself.

It someone was sad enough they could sit there and try to manually erase my watermark in Photoshop but all of my images are registered with the US Copyright Office so I can easily claim worldwide for damages against anyone who manipulates or uses my images without permission or outside the terms of their purchase license etc without any cost to myself.

Thats good, then it would be very annoying if someone pinched such good photos.

your photos make an average animal look amazing

Beautiful Pics as usual Shannon. I especially love the brown snake on the white background.

Thanks Voodoo I'm glad you are happy with the results.
Send me an email when you want to place your order.

Here's the shot of me with your very well behaved Inland Taipan, thanks for that!

ShannonInlandTaipan.jpg

bloody awesome stuff. admired your handy work for months now always check out the threads where ppl mention u've taken the shots. would love u to take some snaps of my guys but your all the way up in qld :cry:

Exactly what I was thinking!

Thats real world class photography, really top notch, your truly able to reflect the attitude and personality of your subjects you should be very proud ,seriously impressed!!!
welldone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back