Recommendation for new addition??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy88

Reaction score
After some good ideas for a new addition to my collection I'm pretty new to reptiles I currently have two Pygmy hatchlings which I'm injoying there funny to watch they are challenging but I think only coz I'm new jst after some input to wat I should look at next as I'm new I'd like to stay clear of anything really time consuming or really difficult to look after I like knob tail geckos but not sure if they are high mantience I'm open to any suggestions lizards, snakes watever something similar to the maintenance of my dragons but also enjoy a challenge any ideas??

Geckos are good, pending what your after there are plenty of good sp to start with. Like levis, thick tails and a lot of the Oedura all make great begginer geckos to start with.

I find Knob Tails much less maintenance to bearded dragons. Definitely a good beginner gecko if we are talking species like levis, or perhaps even amyae.

There's no point asking people what you should get, that's jut silly.

You need to research some animals in your skill level/price range,

Then research them extensively and decide to yourself wether your capable of meeting there requirements and care level.

Good luck on your new addition

Scorps

There's no point asking people what you should get, that's jut silly.

You need to research some animals in your skill level/price range,

Then research them extensively and decide to yourself wether your capable of meeting there requirements and care level.

Good luck on your new addition

Scorps

Is a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back