Red Ackies (Varanus Acanthurus)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_2004

Reaction score
Hey peoples,

I'm very intested in setting up a nice collony of red ackies.

Now the question is, can anyone recommend me some very good quality red ackies that are bred in Victoria. Preferably i would like a breeder that is good to deal with as well as an awesome quality animal.

Feel free to recommend anyone you know, whether it be a friend, family member or even yourself. I just want a nice quality pair, friendly service and an affordable price tag backed up by an experienced well know breeder.

Cheers.

Pitty your not in Sydney Matty, I am selling two breeding pairs of accies, two red m/f and two chocolate sort of colour m/f. :(

"Quality pair" and "affordable price tag" don't go in the same sentence.

If your after the best expect to pay for it.

True NoOne, your better of paying extra and getting better reptiles as their offspring will be better and therefore better for you.

Come on people. . .i need a list of breeders !

I may consider offers if people are willing to import and the deal is worth the trouble of freighting.

500-750 for a pair of red ackies..good luck getting anything decent, expect to pay that for one animal

The price isn't the main concern - it can be altered.

I just need some recommendations!

Yeah, i've noticed Roy's.

Has anyone delt with Roy Pails before? If so what is your opinion, so far i've heard nothing but good about him.

I bought my maccies of Roy. I picked them up from his place in ballarat. Nice guy, had a good ol' chat.
Animals were all clean and healthy, hab no troubles with mine what so ever other then getting them to take pinkies again, but that wasn't hard.
All my maccies had had three feeds and had shed.

I've heard nothing but good reports about Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back