Red-barred Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundy

Reaction score
hey everyone,

im now the new owner of "snakecharma"s red-barred dragons. these guys are awesome so i thought i would share. the male is the brighter of the two.

redbarred3.jpg

redbarred2.jpg

redbarred6.jpg

redbarred7.jpg

Really nice looking dragons...

..how about a shot of the enclosure as well, it looks great in the background

very nice dragons ,i had a pair several years back and would like to get back into them
you should look at doing an artical for the reptile Australia mag there allways after some thing new
Mick

Really nice looking dragons...

..how about a shot of the enclosure as well, it looks great in the background

hey aslan,
the space that i have photographed in the tank is only about a 1/4 of the size of the tank so they really dont need a lot of room. i will be moving them into a different tank with a permanent rock wall. once they're in there i will put up more photos. it will look much better.

hey there Bundy

they look like they are settling in very well mate they must be loving there new home

they are great lizards with good temperments i would recomend them to anyone after a smaller type dragon but i tell ya what they lack in size they make up for in colour. by far the best looking dragons around i think (maybe except boyds forest dragons)

enjoy ya new little fellars hope they supply you with many fun times and lots of eggs

BTW thanks for the pics my missus is already missing these guys ll

cheerz

k i think small dragons dnt last much longer than 5 yrs and netteds in the wild i think have an 18month life expectancy

but look awesome as does that portion of enclosure

u will be lucky to get these dragons past 3-5years

Have a look at Rockdragon's avatar if you want to see a bright male vadnappa. I've seen that animal in the flesh and he's specky. Plus there is no reason these guys shouldn't live to at least 7years. A good friend has been keeping various rock dragons for years.

u will be lucky to get these dragons past 3-5years
I'm not sure were people get the idea that these dragons don't live long. As OzGecko said minimum would be 7 years but more likely to be 10+.
It looks like you have a good pair bundy i hope you have luck with breeding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back