Red bearded dragons?!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brettix" i absoultely love the picture of the second beardie , as its showing excellent reds and nice lavender bars the two complement each other nicely
!!

i cant wait to get my beardie im hoping to get a nice one, but to me they all look great

Greg,
Those two beardeds would have to be up there with the reddest I've seen. Now if only Rick or someone can consistently produce that red, I would have to reconsider my decision to avoid beardeds.

Greg,
Those two beardeds would have to be up there with the reddest I've seen. Now if only Rick or someone can consistently produce that red, I would have to reconsider my decision to avoid beardeds.
Thanks mate, I thought they were pretty damn Red. I would highly recommend getting some, they are amazing little critters.

"Brettix" i absoultely love the picture of the second beardie , as its showing excellent reds and nice lavender bars the two complement each other nicely
!!
Thanks Turbo i im so excited to what the hatchies will turn out like.
I would like to hold the whole clutch :D

Nice beardies everyone:)
This is Gollum, sorry not the greatest pics. I bought this beardie as a red from a young guy in Sydney but has turned out more orange than red. It's clutch mate turned out yellow:lol:

Attachments

• 100_0492.jpg
    100_0492.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_0519.jpg
    100_0519.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0480.jpg
    100_0480.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_0507.jpg
    100_0507.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_0524.jpg
    100_0524.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 89
they are all stuning making me want a high red bearded dragon. Safira isn't a red phase but she did come from a red phase father normal mum.

All of these have great colouring! i got three from rick at the start of the year, hoping they keep their rusty red colour as they get older *fingers crossed*

pics have prob been seen before, should prob get some better ones, the orange/yellow one was bred by myself
picture.php

This is my red man....couldn't decide which one to use so used them all:) - taken today

All of these have great colouring! i got three from rick at the start of the year, hoping they keep their rusty red colour as they get older *fingers crossed*

pics have prob been seen before, should prob get some better ones, the orange/yellow one was bred by myself
picture.php
Yeah I would love to see some more recent pics of them, in the middle picture, what sex are the two really red ones on the right?

He's really nice lollypop, do you know who bred him?;)
Ambah i'm hanging to see new pic's of your beardies:)they must be terribly camera shy:lol::p

Here's my Red pair that I got off Rick walker, I hope they turn your head Jason. This is not even a great shot, they are like this most of the time, can get better and are very rarely worse looking, no joke.
I've been reluctant to show them, and they are too young to breed this coming season, so hopefully next years season. Female on left, Male on right. Enjoy!! :D

Does anyone actually have a contact for Rick Walker???

This is what one of the red ones ended up like :lol:

Was that one from me?! :oops: :lol:

I never expected them to turn out yellow, this is the dad to that clutch:

Pyro.jpg

PS I like the yellow one you posted the pic of, can I have it back please :D

@ MISS B

tried to PM you re beardies in Brissie, but apparently your quota f messages is full...if you could let us know when it is clean I will PM you....thanks.....sorry to be a P in the A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back