Red belly rescue last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryno2085

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I just thought ide post a couple of pics for you guys of a rescue i went out to last night.

Got a call late yesterday evening just before sundown about a red belly in someones gas meter box out the back of their house. Im glad the people called because when i got it out it was a beautiful example of a Red Belly. Its about 1.7 meters, maybe a little more.

Had alot of little ones lately its good to get one with a bit of size to it.

Here are a couple of pics.

Photography thanks to Gary Vas

Redandco007.jpg

redbellyzoom1.jpg

redbellyresize.jpg

wow, thats awesome!!

love it when they get relocated instead of shovelled,..!! :) :p :)

good job!!

That's not 1.7 metres. Stop holding them by their genitals too.

I have real trouble understanding how anyone can't see the beauty in these animals. A job well done!

thanks everyone, i have a fantastic spot to release this one as well, im just hoping it doesnt rain this afternoon so it can go ahead. :)

Its got a gap at the back for your snakes to pass through, big no no.

That's cool :D I was only pointing out something you may not have been aware of. (I'm just chucking out an observation, I'm not meaning to sound rude or anything ;))

I think I've got a pic or two somewhere on this site where I'm doing almost the same thing :lol:

That's cool :D I was only pointing out something you may not have been aware of. (I'm just chucking out an observation, I'm not meaning to sound rude or anything ;))

I think I've got a pic or two somewhere on this site where I'm doing almost the same thing :lol:

its all good i took it the way you intended :)

ive been doing it for a while now so i do have a good understanding of handling, as i said though i was just trying to get a decent pic.

cheers :D

why would wet weather prevent you from relocating the rbbs?......so did you release it yet?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back