Red Belly Shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's some you might enjoy. Beautiful snakes these guys are..

Last edited:
Beautfiul Red Belly

These are just amazing photos. I love the intense fed of the red belly
Rosemary

on eof them went across my driveway the other day, i wanted to catch it but he slitered away, i want a snake but im not allowed, .. *runs off and cries for hours*

Well I was in the backyard lying down on the grass (dirt) and used a camera! Kidding, I did get pretty close, DO NOT recommend it to anyone, but my lens makes it look closer than I really am.

They are pretty cool shots. Would have been hard not to catch it though. Sometimes temptation is just tooooo hard to resist. Well done for leaving him or her alone though!!

"my lens makes it look closer than I really am"

What lens and camera did you use for those shots?

Mate just bought the Olympus E-500 With the twin lens kit 14-45mm and 45-150mm then bought a 50mm macro on top of that (expensive but worth it for me! lol).

I admit I was probably 10cm from him, very placid snake though, and damn beautiful!

Thanks mate.

Just like sharing with you guys!

GOD i love Red Bellies... one day... one day i will have one :) with any luck

awesome pictures

Red Bellies are beautiful snakes!

If i'm ever game enough to own a snake capable of inflicting a fatal bite, one of those would be my choice!

Very very nice Pugsly!! If you manage to get a litter out of those mid year 07please remember me!!! :) I'm making some drastic plans to increase my collection and add a few RBB's into the mix! Yours are stunning!!

I'm yet to find an extreamely agressive RBB, I often move them off the roads around where I live and they don't get to narkey about it. I don't suggest anyone with no experiance tries it but I have found them to be relatively dosile compared to some of the tigers I've had to move

Ive read somewhere that some people who own them handle them without snake hooks and let them crawl around their neck like a python, that's how placid they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back