• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

reduced pattern spotted python......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gold&black...

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all, have tried contacting heaps of people but haven't had much luck, I'm after a reduced pattern spotted python and will pay good money for the right one.Do send me some pic's on [email protected] or feel free to call me on 0421576340.. cheers

G/B..........

hey I am going around to me mates to get more shots of there hatchy spotteds and I am sure that one of them has reduced patterns I will go over pics tomorrow and send you some pics if they do. cheers Jody

would really love that and thanks a lot...... eagerly looking forward to hearing from u........ If there is a reduced pattern in the clutch, then please feel free to call me....... Also would u know if these juvies have been sexed????

oh I took pics today but they arn't reduced sorry to tell you if you still would like to see pics tell me and I'll show you.

cheers Jody

That's ok Jody........ Thanks any way for trying....... Guess I'll have to try harder...... Are those the pic's, the one's u'v posted on How Cute R these ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back