regestering a breeder name

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah was thinking that my be the way to go just seen this thread and thought i would try and get some information on the subject

Rubbish web site is not worth having and a good one will cost you money; the design, name rego, hosting, etc.. A kind of luxury unless it's bringing you some returns.

yeah think i will just start a blog unless i pop out an albino LOL yeah your right waterrat why waste money when you can do it for free
cheers

(((((((((
Do you mean like Devil jungles? I've wondered how they ended up with that tag. I think the breeder's name is Neville, so obviously I know why Devil, but how his lines became generally known as "Devil" might be an interesting story.)))))))))))))

Sorry Renenet, the story behind my username is as dull as.......Being of the older generation and not being net savy, when I first joined APS in 2005 I registered under my christian name which as you said is Neville.

2 or 3 years later several friends suggested that for security reason I should post under a pseudonym. I sent a PM to Adam (administrator) and asked if it was possible to change my username.

By good luck or bad I happened to send my pm when Adam was online. He replied that if I sent him a new name he would change it immediately.
The Devil was the only thing I could come up with on the spot.

Just give yourself a name and use it on everything. Other reptile forums, your website, when you advertise, if you stick with the same name on everything you do concerning your reptiles, ppl will become familiar with it and know who you are. If you decide to make business cards to hand out, or just a name for your hobby collection, ppl will get to know who "Reptile Ranch" (example) is. There is no protection against others using the same name outside the web, but nobody else can use your name on here or any other site where signing in is required. Use the same name everywhere, and ppl will know its you.

Go to the reptile expo and see how many ppl introduce themselves to other forum members, using their usernames. Then you suddenly know who you are referring to.

yeah might do that just come up with a name and use it for everything sounds good to me cheers

There are few names you should try to avoid because they are already taken up by many others. E.g. "tool" "fruitcake" "Einstein" "douche" "moron" "dumbo" "snake buster" and few others that can't be mentioned here. :D

Last edited:
Well when I start breeding I'm going to call myself ''Snakema[USER WAS SUED FOR THIS POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back