Regurg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Reaction score
Feeding my carpet now, and she has eaten one medium adult mouse and I offered her a second and she jumped on ot, but she has gotten its head ind first set of legs in and regurged three times, but is going at it again, should I stop her?
Moses

She quit trying to eat it on her own and moved away. Strange. Any ideas why that happened?
Moses

Hi Moses

Is this one too big, not thawed properly , warm enough to eat, has the temp in the enclosure dropped and is it generally warm enough in there for the snake to feel confident that it will be able to digest the meal. Has it kept the other mouse down. Are there any sharp claws on the second mouse that may be upsetting the snake's attempt to swallow.

G 8)

No G the mouse is the same size as the one she ate, same temp, no claws, the enclosure temp has not changed. She has kept the otherone down, and was looking for more food. Maybe the mouse was off?
Moses

Other possibility is that she may have scratched the inside of her mouth and is finding it a bit painfull. I'd keep an eye on her and make sure she stays warm.

G 8)

Ok, thanks for the input G much appreciated.
Moses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back