rehousing - central coast, sydney newcastle area read if you live in these areas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hallet

Not so new Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION CENTRAL COAST,, SYDNEY,, AND NEWCASTLE
AREA HERPERS

WITH HUGE REGRET I HAVE TO GIVE AWAY MY PYTHONS reasons as follows
the house I am renting has been sold AND i WAS GIVEN 30 DAYS TO VACATE, the problem with this is the real estates have been closed from christmas to yesterday and i lost 14 days in searching for somewhere to move to and they would not give me an extension.

so i have until saturday to find a house and its just not going to happen I have had my pythons advertised for just over a month and most went but the ones i kept are my favourites and was hoping to find somewhere to take them with me .
Now that I am days away from not having a roof over my head that I can call my own sacrifices have to be made.
So if you live on the above mentioned areas of nsw and can come tomorrow night to pick them up they are yours.

I have
2 striped jungles pair 2 year olds
2 centralian ( 5kg fem/ biter)and male placid pair 3 year olds
1 black headed python male 2 n half year old

I would like to share them around rather than one person
must have license obviously

if you are kind enough to give a donation that would be lovely if not as I said they are free

i will be checking my emails and pms all night and i will answer only enough people who are genuinely interested and can come and collect them from the central coast at long jetty. tommorrow night at about 7.30 pm (thursday 6/1/11)

I will text those who respond my number etc and where to pick them up from
please help me by helping you they deserve to go to those who want them or need them as i will not be able to keep them in a tent in a caravan park

please let me know what you are interested in your pms
if you are very interested and live on the central coast you could pick them up tonight if not too late

Attachments

• grooms 128.jpg
    grooms 128.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 84
  • SANY0311.jpg
    SANY0311.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 83
  • KISSES.jpg
    KISSES.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 75
  • chuckles 4 sale.JPG
    chuckles 4 sale.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 73
mate ill take ya jungles

---------- Post added 05-Jan-11 at 07:51 PM ----------

ill happlily pay a donation..

i hope somone takes them thats going to or atleast willing to give them back
under your circumstances if i still lived in gosford i would take them enclosures and all and let you
take my garage as a herp room till your back on your feet no cost except for food, man i hope it all works out for you,
Regards
NatoRey

thankyou for your concern i do appreciate it
this is why i left these till the end especially my jungles as they will be deeply missed ,
but i had a clue this is why this was possible but i didnt expect real estates to be closed so it screwed me over.

but i can re start again but thats why i said a donation would be nice but not neccesary id rather them go to someone who can care for them hence why i have left it to last minute as i was hoping to find a house

all taken thankyou for your concerns and enquirys they are going to some good people who will appreciate them and look after them and I could not wish for anything more.

Wow, that must be hard to do!

Id happily take the BHP if you dont have a home for him yet :)

---------- Post added 05-Jan-11 at 08:59 PM ----------

p.s.. thats crap that you only have 30days to vacate.. i thought they had to give you 60days? and also they cant just kick you out if you have nowhere to go..
Id let you stay here, but i dont have a spare room..good luck

trust me mate it is but when your out of options i rather they go to a community who understands and appreciates them and what i have to do but they will never get my dog that is my upside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back