reliable people for freighting and service

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetongue

Reaction score
hey all just a question well i moved recently and i checked the pet stores and all they stock for lizards are eastern blue tongues and central beardies.... and i was like what a variety.... so my question is, is their anyone on here who has good feedback and who's reliable with freighting.... im not sure on what i want exactly most likely a central netted dragon or 2... or a gecko or 2... or mayb a older pair of skinks so yeh if anyone can point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it thanks

come on guys? its my first time frieghting and i dont wanan lose my money i know use wlouldnt wanna lose your money either

is australia air express the main one, or only one? i have used there courier service before and was happy with it

all my critters have arrived my aae too, well, i had to pick them up from the airport,..i think theyre the only airline that ships reptiles,...not positive tho

depending on where u live theres someone on here who does a run every now and then and i think does a door to door service,...

hopefully someone can tell u more about it,..

The starting point is: from where to where do you want to freight?

not to sure as of yet?

haha yeh true wokka, im not sure yet as i cant make up my mind nor can i really find anyone willing to frieght to queensland and if im not mistaken im in a reginal area now i have to fork out an extra 20 bucks right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back