Renting with reptiles in units

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to hear, takes alot off stress of your shoulders.

saintanger! you should really call the Rental Authority.... your agents not only seem like *******s but seem to have breached rental laws more than once. You should complain and give details, so they can get a nice warning letter to wake them up. This could caus issues for you obviously, but man reading what you have said just ****** me off.

We had similar experiences at the start... my wife woke up one day and there was a guy standing in our kitchen "fixing lights". No warning, no letter no call... im an easy person... if they just gave me a quick call even if under 24 hours before id be fine with it. I called up the agent and told them, i have given my wife a baseball bat and if anyone ever is on the property without notice will be beat. Never happened again! funny that... My agents are actually really nice, but if they want us to follow the rules, so should they.

i don't want to complain as she will know its me and will kick me out. she is a reall pain in the ***.

also my lease expired 6 weeks ago and i called her about renewing it and 4 weeks later i had heard nothing from them so i called her up and she said land lord does not wanna sign as it costs him money every time they sign a new lease, but that he was happy for me to live there with no lease signed.

also i hate moving as it costs money time off work for me and hubby, we have alot of stuff and is a hassle to unpack then set it all back up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back