Reptile Festival Confirmed for Saturday 13th November

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Now that the Expos down south are behind us for the year, I've had emails from people wanting to know when our Festival will be this year so that they can get organised for it.

So here goes: As announced in the May Issue of Scales & Tails Australia, our Reptile Festival will be held on Saturday, November 13th (10.00 am - 7.00 pm). Because of the success of our Festival last year, we decided to definitely make this an annual event, which will always be held in Ipswich, on the second Saturday in November. This year the venue will be: The Ipswich Turf Club. It's a great venue, with lots of under cover area, fabulous rooms for our guest speakers, and lots of nice grassy areas for the jumping castles and stuff for the kids.

Plans are already underway to ensure that this one is even bigger and better than the first one last year, and I have to say that we were very happy with that one. We'll have world renowned guest speakers, a great line up of exhibitors, both locally and interstate, are already expressing interest, there'll be heaps for the kids to see and do as well. Phil Emmanuel and Neil Duddy have already confirmed that they will take care of the live entertainment for the day, so we're very excited about that for sure.

Watch for more info in Scales & Tails Australia over the coming issues, or if you are keen to be involved, whether as an exhibitor or would like to volunteer to help, please give me a call on (07) 3389 8275 or email me at [email protected].

cheers
Joy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back