reptile handling course

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllThingsReptile

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
so my mum(who works at DSE) told me that there is retile handling course coming up and asked me if i wanted to go....uhh YES, is this the type of test that allows you to get an advanced licence when your under 18 and what other good things can you get out of them,also people that have done them(in vic) what should i expect?

depends on the future you hold there mate and what you wanna do.. Id do it why not =)

If you are under 18 most respectable companies will only allow you to handle non-venomous animals.....as your mum would know it is also a condition of the permit that companies have under DSE to NOT allow people under 18 to handle venomous snakes....if it is non-venomous, the more experience the better, go and have a great time!

is the course in ballarat? i saw one advertised on Pails for Scales web site. I was thinking about doing one as im going to be getting a lace monitor once ive finished the enclosure :)

i think its in wodonga??
im definately gonna go coz...well why not and i mean i could meet other local herpers and learn a few things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back