Reptile spotting in Brisbane area

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilie

Reaction score
Where is a good place to go? Been to Toohey forest, Walkabout creek up mt Nebo and JC Slaughter falls by mt coot-tha. Toohey turned up a few larger skinks and lace monitors. JC slaughter falls I found a couple of YF whip snakes and common tree snakes. Walkabout creek was very dense forest and we found nothing. Any suggestions as to where is really good, preferably south side brissy :)

Saw two really nice Rbb's along the Logan river just past the Logan hospital last week. I think it's more about when you are looking then where you look?

Boondall Wetlands & the pass up behind Dayborough where there have been several "supposed" sightings of Corns that l couldn't see/find solar 17

Boondall Wetlands & the pass up behind Dayborough where there have been several "supposed" sightings of Corns that l couldn't see/find solar 17
Lol, if I do spot a corn I will def contain it. I thought JC Slaughter falls would be great for a variety of reptiles, including RBB's. might just need to look closer

i live in north brisbane, redcliffe, and on my way home, last year at a park that i walk through to get home from school i saw two 4-6 ft pythons, and up at gardeners falls, milani up near australia zoo, me and the fam saw a little green tree snake on the track.

When i was around 10 years old i saw tons of EWD around the brisbane river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back