reptile stores in sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drapes11

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I just moved to south westsydney, can anyone tell me some good reptile stores to buy food accessories from and just to have a look at ?

Extreme Reptiles - liverpool, wasnt bad. Got some 1.8kg rabbits for my Olives, Only been there once.

Sydney Reptiles & Amphibians Centre - Lidcombe, so so.

Reptile Barn - Penrith I think, drove past it once for a job.

There is one at Leumeah I think.

Thats all I know of, shops are not the best places for quality & cost. Best to hook up local people in the know. :wink:

I have only been back in Sydney 6 months myself, so I am still hooking up new reliable leads myself. :roll: Tizz hard work :)

Good Luck :wink:

Regards
Craig

Yeah, you can't beat mail order for all your accessories, and local breeders for all your food.

Drapes,

Minto Pets, 1/16 Sweetenham Rd, St Andrews
Campbelltown Pet & Aquarium Centre, 6/266 Queen St., Campbelltown.

Both have a limited range of herp supplies, insects and frozen foods.

If you want fishtanks/stands/hoods try
Abyss Aquariums, 3/42 Queen St, Campbelltown (cnr of Queen and Chamberlain)

:p

Hix

Sydney Reptile Supplies at Lidcombe is a really good place I reckon. That big fat bloke with the beard who works there is a great bloke. Very friendly and helpful. Their prices are very low as well.

Cheers, Greg.

Yeah,

I think his name is Geoff (Popp) :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lidcombe is a long way from SouthWest Sydney, though, which is why I didn't mention it before (and All.About.pythons mentioned it already).

:p

Hix

Yeah but he gave it a so so rating. I reckon, it's better than that.

Lidcombe aint that far removed from the South West Hix. It's almost in Bankstown.

Nah, I don't think that bloke's name is Geoff. Geoff lives in a cave up the coast somewhere and never ventures this far south.

Cheers, Greg.

Hehehe & i thought it was you in the cave:p ,Yeah i hear the staff in the joint are a bit iffy,the owners just a shocker.

But i hear that Sydney Reptile Supplies has awsome staff with loads of knowledge & more than willing to assist. :p

Cheers popp.

Derks Pets on Argyle at Picton im sure sell cheap crickets like 3.50 a tub. and the pet shop at the Tims Garden Centre at Mt Annan sell their rats and mice cheaper than the the Minto or Campbelltown stores.

Simone.

Sydney Reptiles Is the cheapest ANYWHERE,...I checked! :) And they give excellent advice!

They've even got a cool deck chair they get out for the VIP's!!!

And yes, ive sat in it! ;)

They've even got a cool deck chair they get out for the VIP's!!!

And yes, ive sat in it!

Must have been by mistake big al.....LOL

we have sponsors who supply by mail orders also. Herp Shop, Central Reptile & Pet Shop and AnimalAttraction.com.au

You can visit they websites by clicking the banner on top of each screan or click on they name on bottom right corner of our homepage.

Extreme Reptiles in Liverpool. The range of reptile products is outstanding and they give great advise. The people who run the shop have many years in reptiles and know what they are talking about.

the one at lLeumeah is closed down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back