Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilegirl

Reaction score
G'day..
i was just having a look in the magazine at the water dragon part and i notice on page 10 they have a photo that say's its a female gippsland water dragon from vic.. then in the middle there is a a poster type photo that say's its a male eastern water dragon from QLD.... but to me it looks like two photos of the same dragon... so can someone tell me if i'm right or wrong and if i'm right is it an eastern or gipsland? i'm guessing eastern but i'm not sure... if you want someting to go by there is a yellow leaf at the dragons feet... same leaf in the same place for both photos but the photos are suppose to be from different states.. and of different dragons
cheers
Megz

Same dragon, is it the one with red belly?

if so then its an eastern...

Not the first time they have done that... they have put in foto's of red bellies and said they were tiger snakes.

pretty dodgy. but well picked up.

is it the one with red belly?
if so then its an eastern...

yep it has a red chest...

Not the first time they have done that... they have put in foto's of red bellies and said they were tiger snakes.

my god... even i'd know that was wrong...

pretty dodgy. but well picked up.

VERY dodgy... hopefully they just put the wrong pic in... it would be sad if that wasn't the case...
oh well... cheers for that
Megz

Usually eastern waters have a long black stripe comming back from there eye, From the gippslands I have seen the don't have that stripe, I may be wrong though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back