Reptiles Australia Vol 3 no 1 out next week!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilesAustralia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Latest Reptiles Australia out next week for subscribers. Volume 3 No 1 is out to shops and newsagents in 7 - 14 days (varies due to location).

A bumper issue more pages and more fantastic articles on Ridge tailed and Pygmy Monitors, Case Study of OPMV, How to Build an Incubator, Part 4 to Breeding Pythons and Keeping Blue Tongues Outdoors. We look forward to feedback on this and other issues.

Double passes competition for snakes on a plane inside! A reminder that the Magazine Binders will be available in the end of September and they will look terrific. Also check out the new look website.

www.reptilesaustralia.com.au.

Ph: 1300 885-256

Subscription and orders
[email protected]

regards

Simon Watharow
REPTILES AUSTRALIA "The magazine for Aussie Herpetologists" www.reptilesaustralia.com.au PO Box 4499,
Knox city, 3152,
Victoria Australia. Fax: 03-9764-0083

Ph: 1300 885-256

don't bother clicking on the subscription and orders link, I tried and this is what I got

This address no longer accepts mail.

Final cost for binders will be decided next week when the total production cost is seen. There are two binders (6 mags each) Vol 1 and Vol 2. We have the samples and will use interest and orders in the next week to estimate our order size.

Nev will look into the website order page, works on my two test browsers.

Cheers

Simon

Simon I've tried that email address again with both Outlook Express and Thunderbird, still getting the same message.

Can you email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back