Reptiles Australia Vol 3 no 3

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilesAustralia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Vol 3 no 3
Due out by the end of January. The latest and greatest issue "Road testing Pythons, Hunt for the Bronzeback Iegkess Lizard, OPMV hygiene and disinfection, Exotic venomous Snake Forum, Field Trip Mt Isa, Hidey Holes for Reptiles, UV lighting and heaps more.

Classifieds to be placed please send images and text asap to [email protected]
Still free for non commercial sales.

Cheers

Simon.

Hey, Interested in subscribing, is there an online form i can fill out?

cheers

Yep, really looking forward to it. I would really encourage anyone interested in herps to subscribe. The mag is getting better all the time.

Should be a great issue! :) Can't wait for mine to turn up in the mail!

Thanks for the reminder Simon. Im not subscribed, but i get my copy, from my local newsagent.
I'll be keeping an eye out for this next issue, cheers
Bill

dont know about everyone else but i think 2 months between mags is two long . these things take time i relise ,but when will we be able to buy reptiles australia mag every months ?

ive got a couple of issues of the mag
cant wait to the next one is out :)
cheers
brad

i cant acess the subscribe link havent got the soft ware can someone help

this should work
cheers
brad

Attachments

• Subscription.pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 26
thanks but no such luck
we dont have the program that decode it or what have it
all we get is codes and numbers

is it possible just to pick up this magazine at a local news agent ?? i live on the gold coast

I've only ever seen it at a few big newsagents, it either gets sold out quickly or my locals don't get it, you might be lucky.

Simon - will I get a reminder when my subscription is expiring soon? Its been a while since I subscribed and I just don't want to miss out when it does run out.

Last edited:
just ask your news agent to get it in for u,and put it aside for you,and u can subscribe through mail,theres subscription thingy in the mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back