Reptiles Australia Vol 3 no 4 classifieds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilesAustralia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi readers,
The next issue of Reptiles Australia is due out next week and what an issue! 13 pages of Australia's elite and highly sought after albinos......This is going to be a must have issue. This issue will also feature a stunning Thick tailed Gecko article, field trip to Madagascar, a detailed snake feeding piece by Sadji, more herp photography........Top it off a Madagascar Chameleon poster.

For classifieds private are free. Please email asap for inclusion with images where applicable. Commercial rates apply to all business or large breeding ads. www.reptilesaustralia.com.au (advertsing).

Email [email protected] for classifieds

Email for subs or change of address details or other enquires to [email protected]

Regards

Simon

Subscribers in main cities get it earlier prob Thursday 29th /Friday 30th shops on the weekend or later and the newsagent in the following week. Unfortunately it often depends on the mailing company/Australia Post and other uncontrollable factors! I try to get it out asap. Will notify you all when I have the copies out in the mail if that helps.

Simon

looking forward to it! what albinos are in it?

We tried to find as many as possible, carpets, blue tongues, copperheads, red bellieds, olives and more more more more more.

yay cant wait :D

I think this one is the last of my subscription??? Do you send out renewal forms with the last issue of your subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back