Reptiles For Beginners :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leahellem

Reaction score
Hi guys was just wondering if anyone new the best types of reptiles for beginners im abit more advanced then a beginner id have to say but im wanting to get some more and move up a level or 2 :) i have 2 8 month male beardies in sepprate tanks 4fts 1 female blue tounge 3 years old in a 4ft im just not to sure what to get next dont really want any snakes thought :/ but yeah i have a exterra tank id like to fill its 60cm high by 40 by 40 its just sitting around i recently had to stick insects in it lol...what could i put in it any ideas thanks guys

Oh kool yeah i was thinking some type of frog but didnt know which one, do use know where i could get one or two from preferably on the goldy, also how many could i keep in the tank its an exterra 60cm high by 45 by 45... thanks

I apologise for my skewed sense of humor, I thought jonez's reply was hilarious. You did ask for reptiles, didn't you?

Yeah i did i think im goin to get some kind of frog probably a green tree frog but was wondering if a 60 by 45 by 45 exterra tank will be big enough

There are many threads on beginner snakes, just look in the search bar :)
Not many reptiles you can keep in that small enclosure, unless its a hatchling and then maybe, like a Anteresia (Spotted, Childrens, Stimsons) or a Pogona Henrylawsoni (Pygmy Beardie), however you will need to find them a bigger enclosure once fully grown. Or maybe a Gecko of some sort, not a Gecko person so you will need to ask others about Gecko's

I would actually probably go with a Frog... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back