reptiles magazine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Have just purchased issue 4. There are articles on Albino Olives, Scrub pythons of Tully Gorge and Childrens Pythons.

Seems to me a little thiner than last issue. Maybe more people should write some stories for them. Happy reading everone :D

:p Its catilina razza,gates well thats a different story again & one that i dont publically want to get into lol. :p

Hey all
I have not recieved mine yet!! Does anyone live in western sydney area and have subscribed to the magazine??

Shaun

Has anyone recieved their copy of the magazine in the mail who lives in the western sydney area??
And how long does it take for the mag get delivered from Vic to western sydney area??

Shaun

Same thing for me - 2 months running now - its at the newsagent and Im still waiting for my subscription to turn up - last month they assured me it wouldnt happen again.
Last month it was nearly 2 weeks from when the newsagent had them before i had mine in my po box, i wonder how long this time. I do live in a capitol city!
Every issue gets further and further delayed past its due date and thinner (apparently- i wouldnt know for sure yet)
I can see the future and it says my subscription money will never be fulfilled, I will consider if I get half of its value will be a miracle.

read and read. it was not too bad but alot thinner alwell. i liked the snake empathy part by southerx reptiles im pretty sure.

Yep i just got mine not bad ! it is a bit anorexic but it has got some good articles in it !
I understand where they are coming from with the delays as my wife has just finished publishing her first magazine to be in news agents next week and when you first start up some of the unforseen problems that can occur and delay its production are very annoying not to mention the amount of time it takes to get articles and advertisments done as well as grapihic design and proofreading
It is only a young magazine and if they are doing it privately then good on them !

Hey dobermanmick,
What is the title of the magazine your wife has just finished?
And what sort of mag is it?

Shaun

Can't wait to find a newsagent that has the latest copy. By the sound of it I'm certainly glad I thought I would wait to subscribe. Oh well! Just have to keep looking at all the newsagents then. :?

If I see it, I'll buy it...hopefully in 5 years time, I'll look back and laugh at how crap it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back