reptiles magazine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that has the lastest mag (Vol 4)...

Can you give us the contact details for the suppliers.
Subscription contacts.

I met Alex tonight at the VHS meeting in Knox. We had bid for a year's subscription at the auction this evening. He was getting our details to mail the subscription out to. As a bonus he then handed me 4 back issues, which included the latest issue!! We were quite happy. :D

who hasnt got issue 4 of reptiles Australia yet? If I don't get it by tuesday should i ring or email them?

Shaun

You certainly have a great outlook on life sxe
Hey doberman, when you know everything :wink: , you won,t need to buy it either. :lol:

It's my birthday tommorrow afro and I can't find anywhere that has it for sale. Went to three newsagent today and none of them had it. :evil: :( Not happy. Will look elsewhere tommorrow. Before going to the pub at lunch for b'day. :lol:

Does anyone know what stuff is in the 4th issue of reptiles australia? I mean:
what articles
What reviews etc

Shaun

there is a article saying you can keep 3 children pythons (adult) in a 50cm by 50cm cage.......interesting

you could proably keep them in a smaller cage if you wanted, might not be the best thing to do, but i bet you can still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back