Retic Update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a little follow up from my last posting regarding this snake. Remember the one with the picture of blood running down my face?

I've handled him a couple times now and he's calming down quite abit. Not more bites and once he's out of his enclosure he's really quite charming. The worste I'v got from him lately is a pissed on floor. The sad part is, is that I've found another scar on his belly which I think was caused by a burn. This guy was really cared for poorly. But it's amazing what a few big meals will do. The fun part will be re-sexing him when he calms down more. No reason to think he was properly sexed. Great snake though.

I'm actually getting out of hots (mostly) infavour of getting more Retics. They are amazing. They're so alert and attentive. I really wish you guys could have the experience of working with them. Oh well maybe one day...

Thanks for endulging my excitement...

got any more good pics of him mate? yeah lookes like a nasty bite u got.

I'll post more pics soon. Gotta take some more. I'm reorganizing all my breeding efforts to centre around retics. With this guy I'm going to try to produce a rare, naturally occuring hyberdization with burms, nicknamed the Borneo Bateater. But I want to breed pure locality Retics as well as as many colour morphs as I can get. Pretty expensive project I have planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back