ridge tailed monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i'm after a good ridge tailed monitor care sheet, as i plan on getting one or two and i want to be prepared. my partner has owned ackies before but i haven't and these guys will be for me so i want to find out as much as i can before i get one.

so a good care sheet would be great or any tips from experienced keepers.

i know the basics like what they eat, temp, enclosure size ect but want to know as much as i can.

thanks

Are you getting them from a breeder? No one better to give advice than the person that successfully bred and raised them :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm planning on getting my first ackies too and I can tell ya get this book you will pretty much be an expert without even owning one it has all diseases they could get enclosure setups everything if ya don't want to invest in that there's a fair few on google
169CCDD0-4161-46CE-9ADD-01224DDCC1E6-13676-000014CED91130E2_zps6822b2ce.jpg

Keeping and Breeding Australian Lizards 'edited by Mike Swan is an amazing resource

yep off a breeder who breed them themselves, i have already spoken to them and asked alot of questions and they have given me some advice.

i also have alot of reptile books and some cover monitors, got some of mike swans books and danny browns books too.

but i just want to be over prepared than under prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back