• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ring tail gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
1 hatchling Ring Tailed Gecko (Cyrtodactylus louisiadensis) - 2 weeks old, feeding on small crickets, can freight $200.

DSCN3373.jpg

Stunning little Gecko, Dan. Any pics of what parents/adults look like?

are you actually planning on buying or do you just want pics? just google Cyrtodactylus louisiadensis and you will find pics

Thinking of buying. Im thinking about getting a new gecko species, i just have to decide what, and this little guy is gorgeous. Ta

buy his pair of hatchling fat taileds, they are awsome

When you have a clutch pair of even just a pair available then please let me know Danny.
Very interested in purchasing a pair.

Yeah thats fine danny- i know they usually hatch unexpected and have an undetermined incubation period. Just let me know when it/they do so.

Cheers

From the pic above of the parent- they appear a little different to those of ari's...... different locality do you know?

I don't quite understand why the interest seems to have dropped on Ring Tails & why this hasn't been sold yet as its a great opportunity for those who bought young from me to secure a new blood line - get it as there aren't many around.

Ring Tails would have to be one of the easiest gecko species to cater for, they grow large & are probably the most placid & affectionate gecko between each other I have ever seen.

DO NOT GET THEM CONFUSED WITH GIANT CAVES PEOPLE - they are the complete opposite.

i would love it but broke, i'm sure someone on here must want it, common people, $180!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back