• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ring tail gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested in it. When are they sexable, and what age are they breedable? Will you be breeding this year? So i can track down a possible mate later on down the track? Im suprised its not sold too! Thanks in Advance!

Sex with geckos can generally be identified at around the 6mth time frame, but having said that Rocket and myself acquired some from ari at the start of the year and Rocket is near certain that he can already distinguish, and mine are now starting to become an apparent pair. So 6mths is generally a guide but i guess it all depends on how quick they grow in your care and the amount and frequency of you feeding them.

In terms of breeding- i would imagine around 18months or so, but someone else can specify here.

As for pairing up- in my experience to avoid running the risk of chasing individuals at later dates- i normally purchase a few and then sell off whats not needed.

Let me know when you have more hatchies Danny and i will most certainly get a pair.

I might be interested in it. When are they sexable, and what age are they breedable? Will you be breeding this year? So i can track down a possible mate later on down the track? Im suprised its not sold too! Thanks in Advance!

Twiggz was on track with the first answers. There will certainly be more available, if not via me then Ari or several others.

problem is that they are on class 2 licence in nsw, otherwise a lot more people would want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back