Roaming Reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown_Hair

Reaction score
Todays Melbourne Herald Sun contains an article for Roaming Reptiles, "The successful candidate will have to drive around Melbourne with 1m crocodiles, 3m pythons, giant cockroaches and scorpions in their car." You will also have to "Live with reptiles, arachnids and insects in your home" Sounds like a fantastic job for most of us. Who could complain about geting paid to keep reptiles and work with them all day....... The catch you ask? $17.05 an hour!

I have personally experienced the Roaming Reptiles interactive display and it is pretty cool, $17.05 an hour tho in these times of global financial turmoil? No wonder the job has had little enquiries in over a month.

Yes yes i hear you already and i know your are geting paid to keep these reptiles and rah rah, but from my view the owner is geting a sweet deal (even tho yes it is a business) out of this as you are also required to breed and feed the food animals yourself...... Anyway im not one for to much slander so ill stop now.

Anyone interested in the gig can go to cooeeds.com.au/content/view/1624/3/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back