Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elapid@

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought id share some pics i took of the rough scale snake i captured in port macquarie l1:00 this morning.
Here are the released pics. I got a call to come and catch this snake out of a ladys set of draws. It was very placid. they were stoked they could go back to sleep:rolleyes:rough scale 02.jpg

rough scale 04.jpg

rough scale 03.jpg

cheers steve

sweet! not so sweet he/she was in the ladys draws lol imagine if she dove her hand into grab some undies....*TAG*

nice looking snake, I have only ever seen one of these and it was a hatcho and it was squished on the road. I was up at port last night herping. found a golden crowned snake, blackish blind snake, an eastern small eyed snake and a few frogs

turnip breath PLEASE! give me some credit .......lol.......just between you n me turnip I know what a loreal scale is ;)

turnip breath PLEASE! give me some credit .......lol.......just between you n me turnip I know what a loreal scale is ;)

Good to know :) Just keep in mind that most people don't and would get confused ;) Then again, maybe that was your intention...

Looks like a Keelback to me! ;)

Beautiful snake, and a job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back