SA Herp Group Meeting tues Night?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As the title says' Is the SA Herp Group Meetingthis tuesday night?'

Hope So........... If so, what will be happening?

Shawn

If it's the seccond tues of this month then it's on Shawn,

I'm working in Ballarat and so won't be there, but I think Matt and Laura will still be going.

Hope you have a good time tomorrow!!

Kerri

yes it is shawn...

i'll be there, laura is working, so i'll be on my own...

Ok, hows Hamish going Mertle?

Whats going on there? May be able to make it..................
Shawn

He's fine mate!! Just bought him a new hide this week, one where it's magnetic so i can check him without bothering him too much!

Catch you soon!!!

Kerri

Ok , he sounds Great! Need a female now!

Whats going on at the Meeting? Might be able to make it.....Might not..........

Shawn

No idea mate! as I'm not in town.

The next one is the christmas BBQ tho, should be great, it does start at 6.00 tho so get there early and you can bring your show and tells in too!

Maybe the SA mob should have a road trip up to the Riverland one weekend and visit Bredl's Reptile Park at Renmark before it shuts down. Pete Bredl not too good. Brain Tumor poor bugga!

Not sure if that is a definate rumour or not yet. I heard on the rumour grapevine, that they had got rid of their vens. If anyone wants to come up for a weekend road trip, let me know and maybe we can organise a barby, and some ground space for those who want to camp over for the Sat night or what ever. Would be nice to meet you all. We don't get much chance to get to Adelaide. Cheers Cheryl

hey cheryl!
i was only talking to my brother about a day trip up to bredls last saturday!

we decided to wait til summer hits and its warmer so everything will be more active! maybe we should bring our trip forward incase it does shut down! and change the day trip to an overnighter so we can meet you and have a barbie like u said.....

is it 7.00 or 7.30 (i always forget)
i should be there though

7:30, i'll be there just after 7 tho.... want me to wait out the front like usual?

Hi TX, I will try and get some more details re Bredl's Reptile Park. And a bit of a get together would be good. Maybe our new member from the Riverland, Jozz, might like to get involved too???Cheers Cheryl

Last edited:
Hi TX, I will try and get some more details re Bredl's Reptile Park. And a bit of a get together would be good. Maybe our new member from the Riverland, Jozz, might like to get involved too???Cheers Cheryl

sounds good cheryl! pm me or post on here when you have any word!

much appreciated

Matt

Just a quick question, I was wondering when and where exactly the next meet is in SA as id really like to make it to it.

Snake

the next one is the xmas bbq, it is on the 2nd tuesday of december and is starting at 6pm on the lawns out the back of the museum, enter near the migration museum on kintore ave.

we usually wait for about 15 mins on kintore ave for any new people before going in....

cheers,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back