SAHG - Xmas BBQ

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreliaMatt

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a reminder to members, and an invite to everyone else!
ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME ALONG!

SA Herp Groups Xmas BBQ is on next Tuesday evening (11th Dec).
Starting at 6pm onwards on the Armoury lawns behind the museum.

sahgbbqmap.jpg

BYO chairs or blankets to sit on the lawns,

BBQ food, drinks and a raffle supplied for a small fee, which proceeds go to the group.

Bring yourself, friends and family (and any herps if you wish).

Well done on the map matt!!

lot's of people wouldn't know how to get there,

Come along everyone!! it's a good time and some really amazing herps were brought along last year! Who knows what will pop up this year :)

Hey Matt, I joined when I went to the meeting a couple of months ago. Should I have received newsletters or something? I have had nothing in the mail from them?

Hey Matt, I joined when I went to the meeting a couple of months ago. Should I have received newsletters or something? I have had nothing in the mail from them?

Neither have I Jos. But I did get an email from the Membership Officer yesterday. Did you get that?

dont worry jos, there has been nothing mailed out recently....
there might be a summer newsletter available at the next meeting, if not i assume it will be mailed out soon after.

It looks like they're running late with the November Newsletter. Come to the Christmas bbq and you can probably pick it up then if you like.
Matt

Matt, is your course finished, are you free? are you gonna make the bbq?

I just realised I did get that email. Thanks Ray.

He said yeah he will be able to make it Matt, I asked him yesterday!

Is everyone meeting somewhere first?

probably just out the front on kintore ave just before 6....

are you making the trek down jos?

Dunno yet. I think so. It said to bring pets - can I bring my dog? He is extremely well behaved :)

I might be able to give you a lift Ray. I have to go to Mertle's first (is that anywhere near you?).

I might be able to give you a lift Ray. I have to go to Mertle's first (is that anywhere near you?).

no its not, but you basically come past rays place on your way in from gawler way jos.... (u do come that way dont u?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back