salt water crocodiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
repties are a subject here as well and crocodiles are retiles

are you talking about in the herp trader? they had freshies for $180 and i was gonna get 1 but wasnt allowed

I have seen salties advertised before. I think they were about $200 each. If I had the space I would get one

Over the years we have sold quite a number of Crocodiles on the Herp Trader - just not to or from anybody in NSW.

Can't wait for the day NSW herpers can keep crocs. I would settle for a Johnsoni or a juvinile Freshie. Then I might give into my wife and purchase a pool - for the croc of coarse. My wife will have to learn to share :lol:
tebz wrote: nobody cares this is a pythons website

So do you ignore all threads regarding lizards, frogs, crocs, vens, colbrids and anything else not catergorised as "Pythons"?
Live & Learn. There is a hidden beauty in them all. Just look

Cheers

Glimmerman said:
tebz wrote: nobody cares this is a pythons website

So do you ignore all threads regarding lizards, frogs, crocs, vens, colbrids and anything else not catergorised as "Pythons"?
Live & Learn. There is a hidden beauty in them all. Just look

Cheers

Actually going by the name it is not that tight on definitions of what we can discuss. Think about it "Aussie Pythons and Snakes" - All Aussie Pythons are Snakes - so by rights it should be "Aussie Pythons" or "Aussie Snakes".

A quick peruse of the Discussion forum names let you know that Croc's are definitely discussion material!

Does anyone know exactly why crocodiles aren't allowed up here in Queensland ? We can have everything else. I want a Freshwater Croc, we have the ideal climate and I have plenty of room, the only problem is that I can't have the croc :)

are you sure we rnt allowed crocs? i thought we were alowed them

I am 99% positive but please someone correct me. :)

So it isn't possible for whatever bizarre reason for us to keep a freshwater crocodile up here then ? We can keep an Inland Taipan but not a little croc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back