sand monitor returned to totally reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckellar007

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just thought i would let you all know that we had our sand monitor returned to us on tuesday, he had since settled back into his enclosure and enjoyed a feast!!

Thanks for letting us know your Sand Monitor is now back with you in good care where it belongs at last, it was one of the 2 that Jodie the owner of Totally Reptiles purchase from me in 2008 when l breed a few that year, How is its health and condition hope its still the same before it was stolen from the shop.
Here you can see one of the juvenile Desert Sand Monitors-Varanus Gouldii Flavirufus l hatched in 2008, who knows this could be the one you now have back in your shop.

Last edited:
Hi he is in good condition and is happy to be back in his enclosure. Wasn"t happy when the police brought him in

Hi he is in good condition and is happy to be back in his enclosure. Wasn"t happy when the police brought him in
Good to see he his back with you Jodie, where he will be alot more happier and well look after by you, thanks for letting us know he his back and in good condition.

was in totally reptiles helping out today (volunteer work) and saw the Sandy, got to feed him a chicken, and Boris is doing great too! I believe he ate two rabbits, is that right Jodie?

Since he's been back he has had one large rat and two 400g rabbits, he's still not in the shop due to he still head butting glass but that a BHP for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back