Scales & Tails Festival - Huge Success - Thank You

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
A big thank you to everyone who helped to make our Festival such a huge success. I'm talking about all the exhibitors, all the people behind the scenes who worked so hard in the lead up, the night before and the day after as well, everyone who attended, some of whom travelled a vast distance to be there, and even those who couldn't attend but sent their best wishes and encouragment.... Your help is so very much appreciated.
To those who volunteered on the day....... without you all the Festival just wouldn't have been possible.....Thank you so much.
To the people at DERM who helped with us being able to sell reptiles.... thanks guys. Your help was very much appreciated.
To the people who provided their animals for sale..... much appreciated guys. You helped to make history in Qld and that's exceptional.
To the exhibitors,,,,, thanks so much for your support. I hope you had a fabulous day.
To Deb........ you did an amazing job with the sales shed...... All the paperwork was 'spot on', and everything went really well...... Congratulations! Thanks to Doug and the rest of her family for helping her out as well.
To the guest speakers, Scott, Bob, Gavin, Neville ....... very much appreciated guys.... everyone loved your talks.... me especially. Can't wait to own an Oenpelli Python Gavin!
To Jonno...... Thanks so much for doing the demonstrations. They were a huge hit.
If I forgot anyone..... I'm so sorry, but I honestly appreciated everything that was done to help make our Festival the huge success that it was......
There's too many people for me to name each and everyone of you personally, but you all know how much your help has been appreciated..... 'Thank You!'
To my family, you are the absolute best!!!!! Thank you!

was an awesome day Joy and working in that shed was bloody hot but worth it by helping you guys out
Was the best expo by far and hopefully gets better every year and you can keep the venue
Next year ill hang around later for the stuff after the night but i was with ben so i had to help him

It was a HUGE event when you concider all the planning that you put into it Joy... Excellent job yet again :) ... LOL I had to laugh when on Sunday morning the topic of convo was... ok guys lets start planning next years .... People dont really understand just how much time, thought and of course money goes into planning such an event.. It is HUGE.... Once you get a taste of what goes on behind the scenes its just mind boggling at the stresses and sleepless nights leading up to it all.... The best feeling in the world comes from all those people who take the time to thank you and say how awesome they felt the festival was... There will always be the negative people who like to point out any shortcomings rather than the positives, but they are most certainly the minority ..... Great job to ALL the Scales & Tails team, and a big thankyou to my Darling Dougie who was so patient and understanding with all the time that I spent helping out behind the scenes... I loved it all :)

Theres some true hard work put in by the S & T team, along with Deb and other people, stall holders, friends and fellows. Great work to everyone that helped out, great day it was.

Im glad I was able to help out again, as I have done for the last few years. Just letting you know Joy, mum and I will be more then keen to help out again next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back