scorpion compatibility

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bk201

Reaction score
hello people im new here, im interested in getting some scorpions either black rock or rainforest and i was wondering if any one knew if they could be kept with there own species ?and if so what size tank would be needed? and how many could fit in there?
thanks any advice would be appreciated

It is always a risk to house scorpions together as they love to snack on eachother.

Black rock definitely shouldn't be housed together as rock dwellers are notoriously defensive of their territory. Rainforests can be housed together as long as they have sufficient space and hiding areas.

http://www.thedailylink.com/phpBB/index.php?sid=10040efb65a8807594ee1d2891a8f05b

Join the above forum, for everything to do with Aussie scorpions.

thanks, im waiting for the verification code but til then was wondering if theres a size tank you should not go over or is it the bigger the better?

scorps wont stress out if large tanks but they may have trouble finding their food and you may have trouble locating them if you have alot of hiding areas for them. Liocheles do fine together but as philk said never keep manicatus together. I keep young liocheles in small plastic containers with moist peat moss and i keep them separate just to monitor food intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back