• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scuba Gear Package

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southside Morelia

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available
one

General Description
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AIR TANK: BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN FILLED 80cu/ft (11.1Lt) High grade shot blasted aluminium cylinder / tank.
INCLUDES Sherwood 5000 K valve.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DIVE BAG: Mirage Dive bag, with wheels on bottom, haversack type straps for carrying on you back, as well as many pockets. Inside has fastening straps and this bag can carry 2 x tanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HEAVY DUTY DIVE FLAG & Rig Line with weighted float.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OCEAN DESIGN “IMMERSION” BCD MEDIUM size: Bullet-proof and great value as you would expect from Ocean Design Equipment * Rugged 840 denier nylon * Weight integration pockets are easily released with one hand via the patented Secure Weight Retention System * 2 x non dumpable weight pockets on the back for further weight distribution and precision buoyancy trim * 2 x large gusseted zip pockets * Adjustable cummerbund with stretch panels and adjustable velcro panels ensure the perfect fit regardless of wetsuit or drysuit thickness * 3-way air dumping system for safety and perfect underwater trim * 4 x stainless steel D rings * Patented baffle system for a comfortable wrap-around fit that eliminates chest squeeze * Streamlined design reduces drag * One Colour: Two-toned Black and Metallic Royal Blue.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]APEKS REFLEX 1st & 2nd Stage REGULATOR:[FONT=&quot] This is 2nd hand BUT I had it "FULLY" serviced & it has not been used since the service. It has 1xHP & 3xL/P Ports. Here’s an exert from AQAU LUNG Dive Website: [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“With more than 30 years of experience, Apeks is one of the leading manufacturers of scuba regulators in the world. Apeks regulators have been routinely used on world record deep dives, attesting to the confidence these extreme divers have for Apeks' design and dependability. Apeks regulators are considered the benchmark standard that other manufacturers strive for in high performance reliability.” [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Choose an Apeks product from the left or visit the Apeks Corporate Site at:
www.apeks.co.uk
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=&quot]Medium size, 5mm SEMI-DRY WETSUIT. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This wetsuit has been used 2 times when I tested it while snorkeling. It has a plush inner lining for comfort and is incredibly warm.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=&quot]CRESSI ARCHIMEDE DIVE COMPUTER[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Awesome unit and again, I only used this twice when I was spearfishing to test it out. See CRESSI website link for a description. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.cressi.it/easyStore/SchedeVedi.asp?ProdottiID=45[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry about the font, as i cut and paste from another place I have this advertised...lol
[/FONT]

Willing to Freight?
Yes, to genuine buyers who really want the gear, I will advise postage costs later and will be at your cost.

Contact Details
PM

Attachments

• lot.jpg
    lot.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 73
  • front bag.jpg
    front bag.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 64
  • reg & guages.jpg
    reg & guages.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 72